Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here are some of my 3D modelings


























Yes! besides programming, I am also a big fan of 3D modeling. Maybe the work is not as elegant as professional modeling artist, but hey, the enthusiasm is there. For the piano, I spent 2 weeks from finding references till completion. As for the female model, it took me 2 months! ( well with bunch of other coursework at the same time )
In my opinion, 3D modeling is just so fun and satisfying. Want an LV bag but cannot afford? Want a dream piano that has all the fancy colored strings that never exist? ( I also had the crazy idea of rigging all the strings and code them correspond to different notes and play the piano virtually in a most realistic way ) It can always go way beyond imagination and bring you to this fancy beautiful world you never know you may arrive one day.






No comments:

Post a Comment